Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46)
- HTMLFull Document: Criminal Code (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Criminal Code [4897 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Criminal Code [7412 KB]
Act current to 2023-03-06 and last amended on 2023-01-16. Previous Versions
FORM 37(Section 570)Order Acquitting Accused
Province of ,
Be it remembered that on the day of A.D. , at A.B., of , (occupation), (date of birth) was tried on the charge that (state fully the offence of which accused was acquitted) and was found not guilty of the said offence.
Dated this day of A.D. , at .
Provincial Court Judge or Clerk of the Court
(Seal, if required)
- R.S., 1985, c. C-46, Form 37
- R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), ss. 184, 203
- Date modified: