Pari-Mutuel Betting Supervision Regulations
81 (1) On the request of the account holder, a telephone account betting system shall provide the account holder with the balance in the account.
(2) A telephone account bet is made when the bet has
(a) been specified to the telephone account betting system by the account holder;
(b) been recorded in its entirety; and
(c) when requested by the account holder, been verified to that person by the telephone account betting system.
(3) [Repealed, SOR/99-55, s. 5]
(4) Where a disagreement arises with respect to the making of a telephone account bet, the account holder may request the recording referred to in paragraph (2)(b).
(5) [Repealed, SOR/2011-169, s. 39]
(6) When an account holder places a telephone account bet orally, it shall be voice-recorded.
- SOR/99-55, s. 5
- SOR/2003-218, s. 21
- SOR/2011-169, s. 39
- Date modified: