Pari-Mutuel Betting Supervision Regulations
81 (1) A telephone account betting system shall confirm to the account holder the balance in the account before and on completion of each telephone account betting session.
(2) A telephone account bet is made when the bet has
(a) been specified to the telephone account betting system by the account holder;
(b) been recorded in its entirety by automatically activated recording equipment; and
(c) when requested by the account holder, been verified to that person by the telephone account betting system confirming the information referred to in paragraph 79(2)(a).
(3) [Repealed, SOR/99-55, s. 5]
(4) Where a disagreement arises with respect to the making of a telephone account bet, the account holder may request the recording referred to in paragraph (2)(b).
(5) An association shall, within 24 hours after the termination of a racing card, provide an officer with a statement of all telephone account bets made in respect of that racing card and the amount of each of those telephone account bets.
(6) When an account holder places a telephone account bet orally, it shall be voice-recorded.
- SOR/99-55, s. 5
- SOR/2003-218, s. 21
- Date modified: