THE CONSTITUTION ACTS, 1867 to 1982
- HTMLFull Document: THE CONSTITUTION ACTS, 1867 to 1982 (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- PDFFull Document: THE CONSTITUTION ACTS, 1867 to 1982 [828 KB]
THE THIRD SCHEDULEProvincial Public Works and Property to be the Property of Canada
- Canals, with Lands and Water Power connected therewith.
- Public Harbours.
- Lighthouses and Piers, and Sable Island.
- Steamboats, Dredges, and public Vessels.
- Rivers and Lake Improvements.
- Railways and Railway Stocks, Mortgages, and other Debts due by Railway Companies.
- Military Roads.
- Custom Houses, Post Offices, and all other Public Buildings, except such as the Government of Canada appropriate for the Use of the Provincial Legislatures and Governments.
- Property transferred by the Imperial Government, and known as Ordnance Property.
- Armouries, Drill Sheds, Military Clothing, and Munitions of War, and Lands set apart for general Public Purposes.
- Date modified: