National Housing Act
5 (1) The Corporation may designate any person as an approved lender for the purposes of this Act.
Marginal note:Term of designation
(2) The designation of an approved lender and any renewal of that designation are in force for any period that the Corporation may specify.
Marginal note:Conditions and restrictions
(3) The Corporation may, at any time, establish conditions and restrictions applicable to an approved lender.
(4) The Corporation may, at any time, suspend or cancel the designation of an approved lender.
(5) The Corporation may establish schedules of fees payable by approved lenders in relation to their designation and supervision.
(6) The Governor in Council may, on the recommendation of the Minister of Finance, make regulations respecting the designation of approved lenders, including regulations establishing criteria that a person must meet in order to be so designated.
- R.S., 1985, c. N-11, s. 5
- R.S., 1985, c. 25 (4th Supp.), s. 2
- 1999, c. 27, s. 3
- 2011, c. 15, s. 22
- Date modified: