National Housing Act
Version of section 5 from 2002-12-31 to 2012-06-28:
5 (1) The Corporation may designate any person as an approved lender for the purposes of this Act.
Marginal note:Term of designation
(2) The designation of an approved lender and any renewal of that designation are in force for any period that the Corporation may specify.
Marginal note:Conditions and restrictions
(3) The Corporation may, at any time, establish conditions and restrictions applicable to an approved lender.
(4) The Corporation may, at any time, suspend or cancel the designation of an approved lender.
(5) The Corporation may establish schedules of fees payable by approved lenders in relation to their designation and supervision.
- R.S., 1985, c. N-11, s. 5
- R.S., 1985, c. 25 (4th Supp.), s. 2
- 1999, c. 27, s. 3
- Date modified: