Canadian Aviation Regulations
(2) The operator of the airport shall submit the plan to the Minister, on request by the Minister, in accordance with the requirements set out in subsection 322.305(2) of the Airport Standards-Airport Wildlife Planning and Management.
(3) The operator of the airport shall keep a copy of the plan at the airport and it shall, on request by the Minister, be made available to the Minister.
(4) [Repealed, SOR/2019-295, s. 6]
(5) The operator of the airport shall review the plan every two years.
(6) The operator of the airport shall amend the plan and submit the amended plan to the Minister within 30 days of the amendment if
(a) the amendment is necessary as a result of the review conducted under subsection (5);
(b) an incident has occurred in which a turbine-powered aircraft collided with wildlife other than a bird and suffered damage, collided with more than one bird or ingested a bird through an engine;
(c) a variation in the presence of wildlife hazards, including those referred to in section 322.302 of the Airport Standards-Airport Wildlife Planning and Management, has been observed in an airport flight pattern or movement area; or
(d) there has been a change
- SOR/2006-85, s. 3
- SOR/2019-295, s. 6
- Date modified: