Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Oil Pipeline Uniform Accounting Regulations

Version of section 64 from 2006-03-22 to 2020-03-15:

  •  (1) Where the gain or loss on the sale of assets recorded in account 2 (Temporary Cash Investments) is material, the company shall inform the Board and shall transfer the amount of the gain or loss to account 402 (Extraordinary Income) or to account 422 (Extraordinary Income Deductions), as applicable.

  • (2) A gain or loss on a sale referred to in subsection (1) that is not material shall be transferred to account 406 (Income from Investments).

  • SOR/86-999, s. 13

Date modified: