Marginal note:Determination of allocation
15. The allocation of the Saskatchewan quantity to a primary producer or remanufacturer who applies for an export allocation is determined by the formula
SQ x [(ES/TES) × 40%]
- is the Saskatchewan quantity;
- is the volume of the primary producer’s or remanufacturer’s products that were exported from Saskatchewan to the United States under export permits during the reference period; and
- is the total volume of primary producers’ and remanufacturers’ products that were exported from Saskatchewan to the United States under export permits during the reference period, excluding the volume of products of primary producers and remanufacturers who relinquish their export allocations for 2011.
Marginal note:Allocation of remainder
16. (1) Subject to subsection (2), the allocation of the remainder of the Saskatchewan quantity is based on the order of receipt of applications for an export permit for a share of the remainder, with each applicant receiving the volume applied for until the remainder of the Saskatchewan quantity is fully allocated.
Marginal note:Exhaustion of an allocation for a month
(2) An applicant who has received an allocation of the Saskatchewan quantity for a month must exhaust that allocation before applying for an export permit for a share of the remainder, which will be dealt with in accordance with subsection (1).
COMING INTO FORCE
Marginal note:Coming into Force
17. This Order comes into force on the day on which it is registered.
- Date modified: