ANNUAL REPORT — INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM A PRIMARY SUPPLIER
1. Information respecting the primary supplier:
(a) their name and civic address;
(b) the name, title, civic and postal addresses, telephone number and, if any, email address and fax number, of their authorized official; and
(c) the name, title, civic and postal addresses, telephone number and, if any, email address and fax number, of a contact person, if different from the authorized official.
2. The volume, expressed in litres, of their gasoline pool and the value of each of the elements of the equation in subsection 8(1) of these Regulations.
3. The volume, expressed in litres
(a) in the case of the first gasoline compliance period, of their distillate pool determined using the pre-distillate compliance period as if it were the distillate compliance period; and
(b) in any other case, of their distillate pool.
4. The value of each of the elements of the equation in subsection 8(2) of these Regulations.
5. For each production facility and for each province via which importation occurred, the volume, expressed in litres, other than any volume referred to in paragraphs 6(a) and (b), of the following fuels produced at the facility or imported:
(a) finished gasoline;
(b) unfinished gasoline;
(c) diesel fuel; and
(d) heating distillate oil.
6. For each fuel described in any of paragraphs 6(4)(a) to (j) of these Regulations,
(a) the sum of the volumes, expressed in litres, subtracted under subsection 6(4) of these Regulations of each of gasoline, diesel fuel and heating distillate oil
(i) for each production facility, and
(ii) for each province via which importation occurred; and
(b) the sum of the sums obtained under subparagraphs (a)(i) and (ii).
- SOR/2011-143, s. 20.
- Date modified: