PURCHASE BY SHIPPER
5. No shipper shall, without prior written consent of the Commodity Board, buy a product.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
6. (1) Where a product is sold through the Commodity Board, the purchaser shall be liable to pay out of free on board prices at the shipper’s platform the service charges from time to time fixed and imposed by the Commodity Board and the remuneration of the appointed shipper from time to time fixed by the Commodity Board.
(2) The shipper shall pay to the producer not less than the full amount of the minimum price from time to time fixed by the Commodity Board for the product shipped by the shipper minus
(a) the service charges referred to in subsection (1); and
(b) the amount of any claim for compensation made under the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Information (Interprovincial and Export) Regulations for which payment is approved by the Commodity Board.
SALES BETWEEN SHIPPERS
7. (1) Any shipper may deliver for sale or storage to any other shipper such quantity of a product as may be agreed on between them.
(2) Where a product is delivered by one shipper to another shipper pursuant to subsection (1) and is sold through the Commodity Board by the shipper to whom it is delivered, the shipper’s remuneration shall be divided between the shipper who delivered the product and the shipper who received the product as determined by the Commodity Board.
- Date modified: