(ss. 14, 15, 21 and 31.1)
1. Headwear, wigs, toupees, switches and other hair pieces, undergarments, sleepwear, peignoirs, swimwear, hosiery, diapers, handkerchiefs, scarves, gloves, mittens, gaiters, aprons, bibs, neckties, bow ties, dickies and detachable collars and cuffs.
2. Floor coverings.
3. Outer coverings of upholstered furniture, mattresses, box-springs, cushions, chair pads, oven mitts, pot holders, place mats and mattress protectors.
4. Covers and pads for ironing boards or sleeve boards and covers for bathroom fixtures.
5. Table cloths and covers, place mats, silence cloths, napkins, doilies, furniture scarves and antimacassars.
6. Dish towels, dish cloths and wash cloths.
7. Piece goods including narrow fabrics, yarns, threads, ropes, and batting and other consumer textile articles used for stuffing, filling or padding.
8. Umbrellas and parasols.
9. Bed canopies.
- SOR/78-791, s. 5;
- SOR/79-137, s. 1;
- SOR/87-247, ss. 23 to 26;
- SOR/94-247, s. 23.
- Date modified: