Marginal note:Payments out of C.R.F.
14. There shall be paid out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund the sums that are required to meet the monetary obligations of Canada under chapter 19 of each final agreement that is given effect by section 4, and under the corresponding provisions of each final agreement that is given effect under section 5.
Marginal note:Agreements and amendments
15. The Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development shall cause a certified copy of each final agreement and transboundary agreement that is given effect by or under this Act, and of any amendments made to such an agreement, to be deposited in
(a) the Library and Archives of Canada;
(b) the library of the Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development situated in the National Capital Region;
(c) such regional offices of the Government of Canada situated in Yukon as the Minister considers advisable; and
(d) such other places as the Minister considers advisable.
- 1994, c. 34, s. 15;
- 2002, c. 7, s. 256(E);
- 2004, c. 11, s. 50.
16. Consultations referred to in clause 20.6.3 of a final agreement in connection with measures necessary for the purpose of giving effect to clause 20.6.1 or 20.6.2 of the agreement shall be carried out in the manner provided by the agreement.
POWERS OF GOVERNOR IN COUNCIL
Marginal note:Orders and regulations
17. The Governor in Council may make such orders and regulations as are necessary for the purpose of carrying out any provision of a final agreement or transboundary agreement that is in effect.
18. and 19. [Amendments]
20. (1) and (2) [Repealed, 2002, c. 7, s. 257]
(4) [Repealed, 2002, c. 7, s. 257]
COMING INTO FORCE
Marginal note:Coming into force
(2) [Repealed, 2002, c. 7, s. 258]
Return to footnote *[Note: Act, except subsections 20(1), (2) and (4), in force February 14, 1995, see SI/95-19; subsections 20(1), (2) and (4) repealed by 2002, c. 7, s. 257, in force April 1, 2003, see SI/2003-48.]
- 1994, c. 34, s. 21;
- 2002, c. 7, s. 258.
- Date modified: