REGULATION OF COMPANIES — SUPERINTENDENT
Marginal note:Required information
495. A company shall provide the Superintendent with such information, at such times and in such form as the Superintendent may require.
496. [Repealed, 2007, c. 6, s. 379]
497. [Repealed, 2007, c. 6, s. 379]
498. [Repealed, 2007, c. 6, s. 379]
Marginal note:Names of directors and auditors
499. (1) A company shall, within thirty days after each annual meeting of the company, provide the Superintendent with a return showing
(a) the name, residence and citizenship of each director holding office immediately following the meeting;
(b) the mailing address of each director holding office immediately following the meeting;
(c) the bodies corporate of which each director referred to in paragraph (a) is an officer or director and the firms of which each director is a member;
(d) the affiliation, within the meaning of section 166, with the company of each director referred to in paragraph (a);
(e) the names of the directors referred to in paragraph (a) who are officers or employees of the company or any affiliate of the company, and the positions they occupy;
(f) the name of each committee of the company on which each director referred to in paragraph (a) serves;
(g) the date of expiration of the term of each director referred to in paragraph (a); and
(h) the name, address and date of appointment of the auditor of the company.
(a) any information relating to a director or auditor of a company shown in the latest return made to the Superintendent under subsection (1), other than information referred to in paragraph (1)(c) or (d), becomes inaccurate or incomplete,
(b) a vacancy in the position of auditor of the company occurs or is filled by another person, or
(c) a vacancy on the board of directors of the company occurs or is filled,
the company shall forthwith provide the Superintendent with such information as is required to maintain the return in a complete and accurate form.
Marginal note:Copy of by-laws
500. A company shall send to the Superintendent, within thirty days after the coming into effect of a by-law or an amendment to a by-law, a copy of the by-law or amendment.
- 1991, c. 45, s. 500;
- 2001, c. 9, s. 556.
- Date modified: