Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act
Marginal note:Tables of other statutes
25. (1) The Commission may prepare and cause to be printed tables of Acts of Parliament that are not public general Acts or tables of public general statutes or portions thereof that have been omitted from, but not repealed by revisions of the public general statutes of Canada.
Marginal note:Compiling certain statutes
(2) The Commission may compile and prepare special editions of constitutional or quasi-constitutional statutes or instruments, and may compile and prepare special editions of local or private statutes.
(3) The Commission may preserve the statutes compiled pursuant to subsection (2) in microfilm form without having those statutes reprinted.
(4) A special edition described in subsection (2) may for convenience be prepared in the form of a consolidation.
- 1974-75-76, c. 20, s. 26.
- Date modified: