18. The Council may, for the purposes of this Act, acquire, hold, manage and dispose of real, personal, movable and immovable property and, subject to this Act, and on the advice of the Investment Committee, may invest in any manner it sees fit any money received by the Council by gift, bequest or otherwise and may hold, manage and dispose of the investment.
- R.S., 1985, c. S-12, s. 18;
- 2001, c. 4, s. 119.
19. [Repealed, 2012, c. 19, s. 178]
REPORT TO PARLIAMENT
Marginal note:Annual report
20. (1) The President shall, within four months after the end of each fiscal year, submit to the Minister a report on the activities of the Council for that fiscal year, including the financial statements of the Council.
Marginal note:Tabling report
(2) The Minister shall cause the report submitted under subsection (1) to be laid before Parliament within fifteen days after the receipt thereof by the Minister or, if Parliament is not then sitting, on any of the first fifteen days next thereafter that either House of Parliament is sitting.
- R.S., 1985, c. S-12, s. 20;
- 2012, c. 19, s. 179.
- Date modified: