14. (1) No person shall distribute or cause to be distributed any drug as a sample.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply to the distribution, under prescribed conditions, of samples of drugs to physicians, dentists, veterinary surgeons or pharmacists.
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 14.
Marginal note:Schedule F drugs not to be sold
15. No person shall sell any drug described in Schedule F.
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 15.
Marginal note:Prohibited sales of cosmetics
16. No person shall sell any cosmetic that
(a) has in or on it any substance that may cause injury to the health of the user when the cosmetic is used,
(i) according to the directions on the label or accompanying the cosmetic, or
(ii) for such purposes and by such methods of use as are customary or usual therefor;
(b) consists in whole or in part of any filthy or decomposed substance or of any foreign matter; or
(c) was manufactured, prepared, preserved, packaged or stored under unsanitary conditions.
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 16.
Marginal note:Where standard prescribed for cosmetic
17. Where a standard has been prescribed for a cosmetic, no person shall label, package, sell or advertise any article in such a manner that it is likely to be mistaken for that cosmetic, unless the article complies with the prescribed standard.
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 17.
Marginal note:Unsanitary conditions
18. No person shall manufacture, prepare, preserve, package or store for sale any cosmetic under unsanitary conditions.
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 18.
Marginal note:Prohibited sales of devices
19. No person shall sell any device that, when used according to directions or under such conditions as are customary or usual, may cause injury to the health of the purchaser or user thereof.
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 19.
Marginal note:Deception, etc., regarding devices
20. (1) No person shall label, package, treat, process, sell or advertise any device in a manner that is false, misleading or deceptive or is likely to create an erroneous impression regarding its design, construction, performance, intended use, quantity, character, value, composition, merit or safety.
Marginal note:Devices labelled or packaged in contravention of regulations
(2) A device that is not labelled or packaged as required by, or is labelled or packaged contrary to, the regulations shall be deemed to be labelled or packaged contrary to subsection (1).
- R.S., c. F-27, s. 20;
- 1976-77, c. 28, s. 16.
- Date modified: