91. The following definitions apply in this Part.
« Office »
“Investment Board” means the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board established by section 3 of the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Act.
« ministre »
“Minister” means the Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-8, s. 91;
- 1996, c. 11, s. 95;
- 2003, c. 5, s. 1;
- 2005, c. 35, s. 67;
- 2012, c. 19, s. 694.
Marginal note:Administration of Act
92. (1) The Minister has the control and direction of the administration of this Act other than Part I.
Marginal note:Duties of Minister of National Revenue
(2) The Minister of National Revenue has the control and direction of the administration of Part I and shall from time to time each year report to the Minister
(a) such information obtained under this Act with respect to the earnings and contributions of any contributor as is required by the Minister to permit the calculation of the amount of the unadjusted pensionable earnings to be shown to the account of the contributor in the Record of Earnings established under section 95, and to identify in the Record of Earnings the unadjusted pensionable earnings of contributors, according to information contained in returns made pursuant to Part I;
(b) such information obtained with respect to the earnings of any person as is required by the Minister to permit the determination of the amount of any benefit that may be payable under this Act to or in respect of that person or of the amount of any benefit that may be payable to or in respect of that person by reason of which any financial adjustment may be required to be made pursuant to any agreement entered into under subsection 80(1); and
(c) such statistical and other general information as is necessary for the administration of this Act including the conduct of actuarial and other studies relating to the operation of this Act.
- R.S., c. C-5, s. 94;
- 1980-81-82-83, c. 47, s. 4.
Marginal note:Duty of Minister of Public Works and Government Services
93. The Minister of Public Works and Government Services shall furnish the Minister with such assistance in the administration of this Act as the Governor in Council may direct.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-8, s. 93;
- 1996, c. 16, s. 60.
Marginal note:Duty of Canada Employment Insurance Commission
94. The Canada Employment Insurance Commission shall furnish the Minister and the Minister of National Revenue with such assistance in the administration of this Act as the Governor in Council may direct.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-8, s. 94;
- 1996, c. 11, s. 99.
- Date modified: