Marginal note:Definition of "court" or "competent court"
6. In the Code, “court” or “competent court” means a superior, county or district court, except when the context requires otherwise.
- R.S., 1985, c. 17 (2nd Supp.), s. 6;
- 2002, c. 8, s. 125.
Marginal note:Terms and conditions for arbitration agreements
8. The Governor in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Justice, may make regulations prescribing the terms and conditions on which Her Majesty in right of Canada, a departmental corporation or a Crown corporation may enter into an arbitration agreement.
- R.S., 1985, c. 17 (2nd Supp.), s. 8, c. 1 (4th Supp.), s. 10.
9. The Minister of Justice may make such regulations as are necessary for the purpose of carrying out this Act or for giving effect to any of the provisions thereof.
HER MAJESTY IS BOUND
Marginal note:Binding on Her Majesty
10. This Act is binding on Her Majesty in right of Canada.
COMING INTO FORCE
Marginal note:Coming into force
Return to footnote *[Note: Act in force August 10, 1986, see SI/86-155.]
- Date modified: