Marginal note:Salaries and fees
7. (1) Each member shall be paid a salary to be fixed by the Governor in Council.
(2) Each member is entitled to be paid such travel and living expenses incurred in the performance of his duties as are fixed by by-law of the Commission.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-22, s. 7;
- 2001, c. 34, s. 31(E);
- 2010, c. 12, s. 1704.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-22, s. 8;
- 1993, c. 38, s. 84.
Marginal note:Members’ superannuation
(2) For the purposes of any regulations made under section 9 of the Aeronautics Act, the members of the Commission are deemed to be persons employed in the federal public administration.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-22, s. 9;
- 2003, c. 22, ss. 224(E), 225(E);
- 2010, c. 12, s. 1705.
OFFICES, MEETINGS AND RESIDENCE
Marginal note:Head office
10. (1) The head office of the Commission shall be in the National Capital Region described in the schedule to the National Capital Act or at such other place within Canada as may be designated by the Governor in Council.
Marginal note:Regional offices
(1.1) The Governor in Council may direct the Commission to establish an office of the Commission in any region of Canada and the Commission shall comply with any such direction.
(2) The Commission shall meet at least six times in each year.
(3) A majority of the members in office constitute a quorum of the Commission.
Marginal note:Telephone conferences
(4) A member may, subject to the by-laws of the Commission, participate in a meeting of the Commission or a committee of the Commission by means of such telephone or other communication facilities as permit all persons participating in the meeting to hear each other, and a member who participates in such a meeting by those means is deemed for the purposes of this Act to be present at the meeting.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-22, s. 10;
- 1991, c. 11, s. 78;
- 2010, c. 12, s. 1706.
- Date modified: