13. The Governor in Council may make regulations requiring the registration of producers of milk and cream as a condition of the making of any payment under paragraph 9(1)(c) for the benefit of those producers and prescribing the books and records to be kept and the information to be furnished to the Commission by or on behalf of those producers.
- R.S., c. C-7, s. 13.
Marginal note:Expenses paid out of appropriations
14. All expenditures for salaries, travel expenses and expenses of administration shall be paid out of moneys appropriated by Parliament for the purpose, other than
(a) expenditures that in the opinion of the Minister are directly attributable to action taken by the Commission to provide protection for the income of producers of any dairy product from the sale of that product; and
(b) necessary and proper expenses incurred by the Commission in exercising any of its powers set out in paragraphs 9(1)(f) to (i).
- R.S., 1985, c. C-15, s. 14;
- 1994, c. 26, s. 21;
- 1995, c. 23, s. 4.
Marginal note:Canadian Dairy Commission Account
15. (1) There shall be established in the accounts of Canada a special account to be known as the Canadian Dairy Commission Account, in this section called the "Account".
Marginal note:Credits to Account
(2) There shall be credited to the Account
(a) all moneys received by the Commission from its operations described in paragraphs 9(1)(a) and (b);
(b) all licence fees, levies and charges paid to the Commission;
(c) all loans made to the Commission by the Minister of Finance pursuant to section 16; and
(d) all amounts paid to the Commission by the Minister under the Farm Income Protection Act for the purpose of providing protection for the income of producers of any dairy product from the sale of that product.
Marginal note:Charges to Account
(3) There shall be paid out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund and charged to the Account
(a) all expenditures under this Act, except those to be paid pursuant to section 14;
(b) all amounts paid to the Minister of Finance in repayment of loans made to the Commission pursuant to section 16 or as interest on those loans; and
(c) any excess licence fees, levies and charges paid to the Commission.
Marginal note:Limit on payments
(4) No payment shall be made out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund under this section in excess of the amount of the balance to the credit of the Account.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-15, s. 15;
- 1994, c. 26, s. 22;
- 1995, c. 23, s. 5.
- Date modified: