Marginal note:1999, c. 17; 2005, c. 38, s. 35
237. Subsection 30(1) of the Canada Revenue Agency Act is amended by striking out the word “and” at the end of paragraph (c), by adding the word “and” at the end of paragraph (d) and by adding the following at the end of paragraph (d):
(e) internal audit in the Agency.
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-14
Marginal note:2002, c. 4, s. 2
Marginal note:Appointment of directors
(3) Each director of the Corporation, other than the Chairperson and the President, shall be appointed by the Minister, with the approval of the Governor in Council, to hold office during pleasure for a term not exceeding four years that will ensure, as far as possible, the expiry in any one year of the terms of office of not more than one half of the directors.
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-15
Amendments to Act
« Commission »
“Commission” means the Canadian Dairy Commission continued by section 3;
240. (1) Subsection 3(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Commission continued
3. (1) The Canadian Dairy Commission is continued as a corporation consisting of a Chairperson, a Chief Executive Officer and one other member.
(2) Subsection 3(4) of the Act is repealed.
241. Subsection 5(1) of the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Consultative Committee
5. (1) The Minister shall appoint a Consultative Committee consisting of a chairperson and eight other members.
Marginal note:Transitional — Chairman
242. On the day on which this section comes into force, the person occupying the position of Chairman of the Canadian Dairy Commission ceases to occupy that position and becomes the Chief Executive Officer of the Commission as if appointed to that position under section 3 of the Canadian Dairy Commission Act for a period equal to the remainder of the person’s term of office as Chairman.
- Date modified: