50. Subsection 60(3) of the French version of the Act is replaced by the following:
(3) Ne constituent pas des recettes d’exploitation les taxes, impôts, droits, pénalités et intérêts perçus sous le régime de la législation fiscale ou d’une loi provinciale, ni les sommes perçues pour le compte d’un ministère, gouvernement ou organisme public.
51. Subsection 63(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Agreements to administer a tax
63. (1) The Agency may enter into or amend an agreement with a provincial, territorial or aboriginal government to administer a tax or other fiscal measure if the agreement is in accordance with guidelines relating to agreements of that kind established jointly by the Minister and the Minister of Finance.
52. Section 186 of the Act and the heading before it are repealed.
Marginal note:1997, c. 6
Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act
Marginal note:Role of Canada Border Services Agency
(5) The Canada Border Services Agency is responsible for the enforcement of the program legislation referred to in paragraph (b) of the definition “program legislation” in section 2 of the Canada Border Services Agency Act as that program legislation relates to the delivery of passenger and initial import inspection services performed at airports and other Canadian border points other than import service centres.
Marginal note:R.S., c. 47 (4th Supp.)
Canadian International Trade Tribunal Act
« président »
“President” means the President of the Canada Border Services Agency appointed under subsection 7(1) of the Canada Border Services Agency Act.
55. Every reference to the “Commissioner of Customs and Revenue” or the “Commissioner” in the following provisions of the Act is replaced by a reference to the “President”:
(a) subsections 26(4) and (5);
(b) subsections 28(1) and (2); and
(c) paragraph 49(b).
56. Subsections 2(1), 26(4) and (5) and 28(1) and (2) and paragraph 49(b) of the Canadian International Trade Tribunal Act, as amended by sections 54 and 55 of this Act, apply to goods of a NAFTA country, as defined in subsection 2(2) of that Act.
- Date modified: