21. Subsection 81(1) of the Act is amended by striking out the word “or” at the end of paragraph (c), by adding the word “or” at the end of paragraph (d) and by adding the following after paragraph (d):
(e) a person who made a request under section 70.1, a child of that person or, in relation to that child, a person or agency referred to in section 75 is dissatisfied with any decision made under section 70.1,
22. Subsection 89(1) of the Act is amended by adding the following after paragraph (b):
(b.1) prescribing the time and manner for making requests for reinstatement of a disability pension under section 70.1, and the information and evidence to be furnished in connection with requests;
(b.2) prescribing the information and evidence to be furnished in connection with the reinstatement of disabled contributor's child benefits under section 70.1;
23. Section 70.1 of the Canada Pension Plan, as enacted by section 20 of this Act, does not apply in respect of persons who, before the coming into force of section 20 of this Act, have ceased to receive a disability pension because they have returned to work.
Coming into Force
Marginal note:Subsection 114(2) of the Canada Pension Plan does not apply
(2) This Part comes into force, in accord¡ance with subsection 114(4) of the Canada Pension Plan, on a day to be fixed by order of the Governor in Council.
Marginal note:1996, c. 23
AMENDMENTS TO THE EMPLOYMENT INSURANCE ACT
Marginal note:Premium rate for 2005
66.3 Notwithstanding section 66, the premium rate for the year 2005 is the rate set for the year by the Governor in Council on the recommendation of the Minister and the Minister of Finance.
Marginal note:2003, c. 15, s. 21
26. Section 67 of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Employee's premium
67. Subject to section 70, a person employed in insurable employment shall pay, by deduction as provided in subsection 82(1), a premium equal to their insurable earnings multiplied by the premium rate set under section 66, 66.1, 66.2 or 66.3, as the case may be.
- Date modified: