Marginal note:R.S., c. O-9
Old Age Security Act
Marginal note:1997, c. 40, s. 102
« institution fédérale »
“federal institution” means a department or any other body referred to in Schedule I, I.1, II or III to the Financial Administration Act.
Marginal note:1995, c. 33, s. 24
179. Subsection 38(2) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Acceptance of oaths, etc.
(2) The Minister may accept, for the purposes of the administration of this Act or the regulations, any oath administered or affidavit, declaration or solemn affirmation given by any officer or employee of any department in, or other portion of, the federal public administration specified in Schedule I, IV or V to the Financial Administration Act or of any department of the government of a province who has all the powers of a commissioner for taking affidavits.
Marginal note:1998, c. 31
Parks Canada Agency Act
Marginal note:Human resources management
(3) Subsections 11.1(1) and 12(2) of the Financial Administration Act do not apply with respect to the Agency and the Chief Executive Officer may
(a) determine the organization of and classify the positions in the Agency;
(b) set the terms and conditions of employment, including termination of employment for cause, for employees and assign duties to them; and
(c) provide for any other matters that the Chief Executive Officer considers necessary for effective human resources management in the Agency.
181. Section 15 of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Negotiation of collective agreements
15. Notwithstanding section 112 of the Public Service Labour Relations Act, the Chief Executive Officer may, in accordance with the negotiating mandate approved by the President of the Treasury Board, enter into a collective agreement with the bargaining agent for a bargaining unit composed of employees that is applicable to employees in that bargaining unit.
- Date modified: