173. Paragraph 153(1)(f) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:R.S., c. I-11
Marginal note:Appointment of commissioners
6. The minister presiding over any department in the federal public administration may appoint, under the authority of the Governor in Council, a commissioner or commissioners to investigate and report on the state and management of the business, or any part of the business, of the department, either in the inside or outside service thereof, and the conduct of any person in that service, so far as the same relates to the official duties of the person.
Marginal note:R.S., c. N-8
National Film Act
Marginal note:Plan of organization
13. (1) The Board may, with the approval of the Treasury Board obtained on the recommendation of the Minister, formulate a plan of organization for the establishment and classification of the continuing positions necessary for the proper functioning of the Board and the establishment of rates of compensation for each class of position, having regard to the rates of compensation and conditions of employment for comparable positions outside the federal public administration and in other branches of the federal public administration.
Marginal note:R.S., c. 15 (4th Supp.)
Non-smokers’ Health Act
Marginal note:1989, c. 7, s. 1
Marginal note:R.S., c. 18 (3rd Supp.), Part I
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Act
177. Section 13 of the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Responsibility for human resources management
13. In respect of persons appointed under section 11, the Superintendent is authorized to exercise the powers and perform the functions of the Treasury Board that relate to human resources management within the meaning of paragraphs 7(1)(b) and (e) and section 11.1 of the Financial Administration Act, and those of deputy heads under subsection 12(2) of that Act, as that subsection reads without regard to any terms and conditions that the Governor in Council may direct, including the determination of terms and conditions of employment and the responsibility for employer and employee relations.
- Date modified: