Marginal note:Subsection 31(2) of this Act
133. Subsections 15(3) and (4) of the English version of the Act are replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Act not applicable
(3) The Public Service Labour Relations Act does not apply to any person employed by the School under subsection (2).
Marginal note:Acts and regulations applicable
(4) Each person employed by the School under subsection (2) is deemed to be an employee for the purposes of the Government Employees Compensation Act, to be employed in the federal public administration for the purposes of any regulations made under section 9 of the Aeronautics Act, and to be employed in the public service for the purposes of the Public Service Superannuation Act.
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-14
Canadian Commercial Corporation Act
Marginal note:Former employee
14. (1) Where a person who was an employee in the public service immediately before that person’s employment under this Act is retired from employment under this Act, that person may, in accordance with the Public Service Employment Act, be assigned to a position in the public service of the class from which that person was so retired or for which that person is qualified.
Marginal note:Employee benefits continued
(2) A person employed under this Act, who immediately prior to that employment held a position in the public service or was an employee within the meaning of the Public Service Employment Act, continues to retain and is eligible for all the benefits, except salary as an employee in the public service, that that person would have been eligible to receive had that person remained an employee in the public service.
Marginal note:1997, c. 6
Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act
Marginal note:Separate agency
12. The Agency is a separate agency under the Public Service Labour Relations Act.
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-17
Canadian Forces Superannuation Act
(A) any period of service during which he was employed in the public service on a full-time basis and was in receipt of salary, if he elects, within one year of becoming a contributor under this Act, to pay for that service, and any period of service with any board, commission, corporation in, or portion of, the federal public administration that is added to Schedule I to the Public Service Superannuation Act on or after March 1, 1960, during which he was employed on a full-time basis and was in receipt of salary, if he elects, within one year of such addition, to pay for that service,
- Date modified: