Marginal note:R.S., c. T-13
Marginal note:Judgments to be filed
61. An officer of the Registry of the Federal Court shall file with the Registrar a certified copy of every judgment or order made by the Federal Court, the Federal Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court of Canada relating to any trade-mark on the register.
Marginal note:R.S., c. 16 (2nd Supp.)
United Nations Foreign Arbitral Awards Convention Act
178. Section 6 of the United Nations Foreign Arbitral Awards Convention Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Application to court
6. For the purpose of seeking recognition and enforcement of an arbitral award pursuant to the Convention, application may be made to any superior, district or county court.
Marginal note:1995, c. 18
Veterans Review and Appeal Board Act
Marginal note:Judge to conduct inquiry
(2) If the Minister considers it appropriate that an inquiry be held, a judge, supernumerary judge or former judge of the Federal Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal or the Federal Court, in this section and section 43 referred to as a “judge”, shall conduct the inquiry.
Marginal note:1994, c. 35
Yukon First Nations Self-Government Act
Marginal note:Federal Court of Appeal or Federal Court
(2) Nothing in this Act shall be construed so as to limit the jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Appeal or the Federal Court.
Marginal note:1994, c. 43
Yukon Surface Rights Board Act
Marginal note:Application for judicial review
76. (1) Notwithstanding section 18 of the Federal Courts Act, the Federal Court has concurrent original jurisdiction in respect of relief referred to in paragraph 18(1)(b) of that Act, and the Attorney General of Canada, the Territorial Minister or anyone directly affected by the matter in respect of which relief is sought may make an application for judicial review to the Supreme Court of the Yukon Territory for any relief that the applicant could otherwise obtain in respect of the Board by way of an application for an order of or in the nature of mandamus, prohibition or certiorari or by way of an action for a declaration or an injunction.
- Date modified: