Marginal note:R.S., c. C-20
Canadian Ownership and Control Determination Act
Marginal note:1990, c. 8, s. 48
Marginal note:Judicial review
27. A person that is directly affected by a determination or redetermination of Canadian ownership rate by the Minister under subsection 7(2), 12(1) or 21(1) may apply for judicial review under the Federal Courts Act by filing a notice of the application in the Federal Court within 30 days after the determination or redetermination is made, or within any further time that the Court or a judge of the Court may fix or allow before or after the end of those 30 days.
Marginal note:1999, c. 35
Civil International Space Station Agreement Implementation Act
124. Subsection 7(2) of the Civil International Space Station Agreement Implementation Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Application for court order
(2) If a person objects to providing or fails to provide the Minister or a designated person, as the case may be, with any requested information or a requested document within the specified period, the Minister may apply to a judge of a superior court of a province or of the Federal Court for an order requiring the person to provide it.
Marginal note:R.S., c. 17 (2nd Supp.)
Commercial Arbitration Act
Definition of “court” or “competent court”
6. In the Code, “court” or “competent court” means a superior, county or district court, except when the context requires otherwise.
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-34; R.S., c. 19 (2nd Supp.), s. 19
Marginal note:R.S., c. 19 (2nd Supp.), s. 24; 1999, c. 2, par. 37(d)
Marginal note:Order for oral examination, production or written return
11. (1) If, on the ex parte application of the Commissioner or his or her authorized representative, a judge of a superior or county court is satisfied by information on oath or solemn affirmation that an inquiry is being made under section 10 and that a person has or is likely to have information that is relevant to the inquiry, the judge may order the person to
Marginal note:R.S., c. 19 (2nd Supp.), s. 24
127. Subsection 14(3) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Application to court
(3) A judge of a superior or county court may, on application by a presiding officer, order any person to comply with an order made by the presiding officer under subsection (2).
- Date modified: