75. Paragraph 61(1)(b) of the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
(b) loans, loan guarantees or suretyships;
76. Paragraph 65(b) of the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
(b) an amount paid on a guarantee or suretyship of a loan made to the person; and
77. Subsection 86(5) of the French version of the Act is replaced by the following:
(5) Le ministre peut, s’il le juge opportun dans un cas particulier, accepter en garantie du paiement de cotisations une hypothèque ou une charge sur les biens de l’employeur ou d’une autre personne ou une autre garantie fournie par d’autres personnes.
Marginal note:1999, c. 17, s. 133
78. Subsection 102(13) of the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Proof of documents
(13) Every document appearing to be an order, direction, demand, notice, certificate, requirement, decision, assessment, discharge of mortgage, release of hypothec or other document executed under, or in the course of the administration or enforcement of, this Part over the name in writing of the Minister, the Deputy Minister of National Revenue, the Commissioner of Customs and Revenue or an officer authorized to exercise the powers or perform the duties of the Minister under this Part, is deemed to be a document signed, made and issued by the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Commissioner or the officer unless it has been called into question by the Minister or by a person acting for the Minister or for Her Majesty.
Marginal note:R.S., c. E-9
d) concernant l’accumulation de réserves et de stock d’un produit contrôlé, leur entreposage et leur mode de disposition;
Marginal note:R.S., c. E-17
Marginal note:1993, c. 32, s. 5
Marginal note:Evidence of financial responsibility
(2.1) The Minister may require any person who engages or proposes to engage in the importation of explosives and who does not reside in Canada or have a chief place of business or head office in Canada to provide evidence of financial responsibility in the form of insurance, or in the form of an indemnity bond or a suretyship, satisfactory to the Minister, or in any other form satisfactory to the Minister.
- Date modified: